Thursday, August 03, 2006

RIP Frank

Dude, I'm going to miss you. One of the constant joys in my life ever since you became a part of it was to just sit and watch you swim around with Mao for hours on end. We went to college together. You were named by someone who was very important to me. We coached out in PA. We came back home to follow our dreams. No matter what I was doing, you and Mao were there for me. I didn't know how to say goodbye. In fact, I didn't even know how to deal with how sick you were. I tried everything in my power but what was killing you was outside of my controll. I'm sorry. I wish I could have done more. I did all the research I could, talked to all the right people, used all the right medicines in just the right ammounts. I know that you know I tried, but I still watched you fade away over the past few months.

I can't give you a burial. I don't live someplace where I can go out with a shovel and put you in the ground. I made this movie for you, Frank. It's the only way I knew how to say goodbye.

Click here to watch "Goodbye-Frank"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home