Friday, December 17, 2004

Every time I think I'm out...

OK, more bad news for the store. I have to cut hours because we "have no money." Rent goes down after the holiday season, so we won't have so much pressure to make as many sales, but if we don't pick up a lot, the store will be shut down. It's payroll day which has been the worst 2 days of the month for us the past few months and again I'm feeling that sickning feeling in my gut that says no matter how much I do the company is going to need more.

If you are reading this and you have considered buying a sprint phone, PLEASE call us at 570-517-5081. We do sales nationally and REALLY need ANYONE that wants a sprint phone from anywhere in the 50 states to call us up. We do add a phones too, so if you have sprint and have been considering adding an additional line, PLEASE do so! I can't believe I'm begging in my blog for cutomers, but I have to. I've allready hit up most of my friends, given my father hundreds of my card to hand out at work, and called existing customers begging for activations. I need all the help I can get. If you would like to sell phones for commission, call that same number and ask for me, Isaac. I am looking for agents nationwide to help in my cause.

I really hate failure and it's looking more and more imminent the further down the line I walk. If you call asking for a phone I'll only sell it to you if you live and work in an area where the phone will work and give you zero problems. I gurantee that if I sell you a phone you will be very happy with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home