Friday, December 31, 2004

Probably my last December post

I have nothing to say, but I felt like December needed one more post. Tomorrow I'm going up to Boston to party like a pirate for the new year. I'm excited, but know for a fact every new years has sucked since I can remember, so I'm not setting my sights too high for this one.

I spent last night on the couch watching movies and eating Qudoba burritos with Beth. It was such a great night and just felt so good. Then I woke up and just layed in bed with her for a few hours, got up, and went home to take care of the store. I did have to stop in, even though I didn't want to, but then I lost track of time and ended up not going. That is how I planned today, I didn't want to work and wasn't going to, but Joe G refuses to realize I have a life and was demanding I go in so I actually was going to until I got swept into what I was doing and forgot.

Speaking of, I fell off the wagon and am back playing Everquest again. I did a good job dropping that game cold turkey, but now I'm back at it again. I have a friend from xbox live, Dubya, who wanted to try it and now that he's hooked I'm running around Norath helping him in his quests. Back to the ol' grind. I enjoy it so much, but it feels so wrong. Whatever.

I'm tired as shit becasue I didn't eat any pills today. I think I'll go lay in bed and not sleep for a few hours now. Oh, on a related note, sleep apnea killed Reggie White and all my friends have been calling me up and ordering me to see a doctor (or making fun of me, one or the other). I guess if it can kill the greatest Dlineman of all time, it can fuck me up too. I am going to make an appointment with a doctor as soon as my benefits kick in.

Goodbye, reader, and goodbye December.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. President!

Happy New Year... and the burritos, well that was a good choice.

V.P.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home