Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Email rocks!

Holy shit. Joe G called up and wants to change shit around here. I don't know if that means it's going to happen, but the fact that I sent an email with a lot of problems and he didn't even get pissed at all is a step in the right direction. I told him that because I don't make a lot of money in hourly and that I'm not making sales that it's not worth it for me out here. He then asked if I'd like to come back to NJ. I didnt' know what to say. I said I'd like to see this work out, but that I'm not happy out here and that I need a change. He agreed. I told him that I can't make the changes to my life that are neccesary to doing this job well for what I'm being paid. I was hoping for a raise, but he agreed that it's not worth it for me. Close, but no cigar. I was talking to people about this and I realized that if I go back, and I'm doing the same thing I was doing, I still can't insure I'll be happy, but at least I'll be where I want to be. At that point I'll find my Roxbury home I've been dreaming of since I left the town (see Silvertown from Joe Dirt). I don't care if what I'm doing for joe G sucks, at least I'll move to where I want to live and if I have to, I'll find another job. Don't get me wrong, I'm still looking to get interviews everywhere I can just in case, but things are looking up.

I woke up and felt great today. I am almost at 100% health, I logged a bit of time on EQ, went to work, and got nothing but positives from Joe G. Even if it doesn't work out, at least I can be happy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home