Monday, January 03, 2005

I know it was you.

I've learned over the past few weeks that I have some loyal readers that come back here and read my stupid blog on almost a daily basis. These people come in 2 groups. The first group consists of people I'm friends with that come here. They read up, hit me up with AIMs or phonecalls if anything strikes their intrest, and they enjoy their experience here. Those people are great. The second group (and I know who you are, mother fuckers. You didn't think I'd figure it out? Idiots.) are the people I have never liked that want to fuck with me. They want to read every single word I write and scrutinize over ever single angle until they find one that can get me in trouble with other people and tell those people via phonecalls and email.

These are the people that I am forced to spend time with. When I do, I'm uncomfortable, but I try hard. I don't want to spend any time with you guys at all, but I do. Not a lot of time because people realize how uncomfortable you all make me and let me walk on a bunch of social situations, but I do. Maybe you clowns should point the finger inward. I am not mean to people just out of the blue. I don't get uncomfortable for no reason. You assholes started this shit and for the past # years I've had to try to find some way to make it work even though I could care less. Even when I would just sit there and not say a word I would be wrong for being scary and quiet. When I joke around you take offense to everything. When I am serious and want to be left alone you want to joke and offend. When I am nice you ignore it. I've tried it all. I give up. I am done trying. You no longer exist to me.

Report that back. I am sure you opened up Outlook before you even clicked my blog in your favorites.

BTW, if I haven't posted for more than a couple days, then email me. I'll have either stopped blogging due to the lack of honor amongst theives or have moved. I haven't decided which.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home