Sunday, February 13, 2005

First worknight for new job

I am 1.5 hours behind my schedule allready. I planned on being asleep by 10pm so I'd have no problem getting up at 6 to get dressed and ready for work. That involved being showered, having my clothes (which suit, which tie, which shirt) picked out, and being done with my "homework" I was given. What did I do? I welded all day at Brad's house, came home and ate, finished my "homework" and now it's 11:30 so I thought I'd waste more time and post something here for you all to enjoy... or to waste some time at your job.

I am so excited I don't know what to do... I guess a good start would be a shower and a shave before bed. Why don't I shit and make it the 3 Ss? I think I will. Enjoy that mental picture.

Allright, I just wanted to say hi and then go to sleep on my first worknight before a real job. I am so nervous and excited. I am just going to take it one step at a time. First priority is waking up, second is making the train, third is finding the way to the office, fouth is what to do when I get there, fifth is getting the train home, sixth is getting enough sleep tomorrow night. Obviously step 4 is the most significant, but if any of the other steps leading up to 4 fall through, I am up shit's creek sans paddle. I don't think I have any chance of oversleeping when I'm this excited.

I am going to punch the clock at AG Edwards tomorrow... that fact hasn't sunk in yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home