Tuesday, January 10, 2006

For The Win!

I have been really enjoying myself recently. I think focusing on my new years resolution is helping. For those of you who missed it, it was "To stop concerning myself with things that are outside of my controll." I've stopped worrying about stuff that I really can't change. The things I can fix are being fixed, but at my own pace. Everything else will work out in time.

My AIM has been a constant source of frustration... from the stupid crazy frog flipping out when I try to put up an away message, people using it as a way to go around having to talk directly to me when they have bad news, to allowing me to keep tabs on people I shouldn't give a shit about and being readily available to people even when I just want to chill. I did get a good IM this week (2 in fact) but I don't know what to make of them yet. Oh well. Concern myself with things I can controll, the rest will work itself out or kill me but there is nothing I can do about it, so why worry.

bla bla bla, complain, bla bla bla, everything's getting better... bla bla bla but I don't know... bla bla bla

That just about sums up everything else I wanted to post here...


goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home