Tuesday, January 03, 2006

How do some people keep their jobs?

If you are in a sales support role and sit at a phone all day answering questions about one tiny little facet of an industry, then you better know more about it than the sales people. If you don't know the answers to simple questions, don't send me messages saying I did shit wrong. How am I supposed to know your job better than you do? This goes for everyone I've ever called for help, tech support, etc. All you assholes should be forced to get your shit straight, or show me where I can apply to sit at a desk and answer the phone only to transfer people 5 times only to have them transferred back to me and have me tell them I'll have someone else call them back by the end of the day with the answer... to a question like, "I know that's what you're telling me to do, but what does that mean? I just want to know so I understand why I'm setting things up that way."

slack ass support people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home