Thursday, January 05, 2006

Detail

I've figured out what makes me the most mad outside of dames and lack of money. It's lack of detail by people I count on. I'm lazy and I don't care about a lot of things. When I'm doing something that really doesn't concern me I have a tendency to let it slide. Take my desk for instance. I don't care if it's sloppy, so I don't get worked up over some papers piled up on it, maybe a beer can or two... whatever. But, the fish tank sitting right next to my desk is something I care a lot about, so it's spotless and my fish/plants are taken better care of here than they would be in a state run aquarium. When it's something I care about I'm the most detailed mother fucker this side of OCD. I don't give a shit what the situation is... if I see you fucking off it means you don't give a shit. If I'm counting on you for any reason and I see you slacking it means you don't give a shit about me or the other people counting on you.

This goes for ANYONE working in a team situation, sales support, customer service, etc. When I'm going over every single fucking detail with a fine tooth comb and you're floating around in a dream world doing shit to move ahead then I want to fucking strangle you.


RAWR!



Ok, I feel better.

To those of you who will read this and judge me, fuck you too. I'm allowed to be over the top pissed off here. This is the only place I have to talk to anybody at length, so you get the brunt of whatever the hell is on my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home