Sunday, January 15, 2006

Two New Friends

The Boys

Spent the day and about $200 finding two new loves in my life. I adopted two cats. Brothers. Born October 5th 2005 in a woman's backyard to wild cats. They were found same day and brought to a foster home. She'd raised them, kept their shots and vet work up to date, and trained them to use a litter box up until today. I am so happy. They are warming up to me and the apartment as I type this. At first they were hiding in the bathroom (where I first took them out of their travel box and let them get used to me first). They are wonderful. They have both had 2 names since they were born, so I'm not sure if the names I was told will stick forever, but for now, they are Cole and Cinder. I was thinking Rallos and Cazic, but I'm going to think long and hard before deciding what to name them forever.

Only scary part is that I'll have them till my 40s. Ew... 40s....

Anyways, keep checking that link because I'll be adding photos to that set several times a day (: (: (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home