Friday, August 18, 2006

Masterbait and Liquor (continued)

masterbaitandliquor

I didn't realize the owners of that store would ever find their way here, but they did and it's only fair after reading his very nice comment that I repost the link to the original site and his comment here:

link to the original post and image: http://anotherwasteoftime.blogspot.com/2005/05/masterbait-and-liquor.html

MasterBait and Liquor said...
Forgive me for being a money grubbing capitalist but we do have to pay the bills as we are out in the middle of nowhere. MasterBait and Liquor is located in Elsmore, KS. We have cool t shirts, koozies and shot glasses with the mermaid logo and words: Liquor in the front Masterbait in the back. Email us at masterbaitandliquor@hotmail.com or call us at 620 754 3688 Thanks for your support!!!



I believe the site is www.masterbaitandliquor.biz, but I could be wrong.

I have no affiliation with this store, but anyone trying to make a buck with something I find cool is a friend in my book.

BUY HIS SHIT!


PS. I will check out the store when I'm back working.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

I tried to go to the site, but its under construction.. either way I really enjoyed reading your blog. I always look for great blogs and ways to get free blog traffic. I found a website that gives away unlimited traffic hits. If I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands can see it for free. well, not to sound like an ad, I look forward to all the updates, thanks again.

Jessica

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i'm retaking the series 66 tomorrow and instead of studying, i decided to google "what percentage of people pass the series 66" and i came across your blog. i read the story about your dream and getting a 70. i total feel ya ..well, i got a 69 (but hopefully i'll break 71 tom). also, i don't think the verse on the truck was coincidence either. even when times get rough and nothing makes sense, God provides and He is faithful. hope things are better now. =]

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home